The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Still laughing @DeNirosaying 58 year old Tocchet would drop Miller! Bahahaha!

Soucy is tough? Lol.

Do you think you forget how to fight just cause your 58? :lol: Fighting isn’t all about strength, it’s a lot to do with technique. Millers technique is weak which is why he barely fights.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Bringing in a known locker room cancer who is a convicted criminal with mob ties is not the right way to bring in a positive culture change.   There is no reason this dirtbag should be welcome.

Jeeze man. Take it easy. Guy played in the league for over 20 years. 

His gambling stuff was over 15 years ago and involved Gretzky. Is Gretzky or his wife criminals in your eyes also? 

Maybe just slow your roll. No sense in being so negative about something that sounds like a done deal.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Soucy is tough? Lol.

Do you think you forget how to fight just cause your 58? :lol: Fighting isn’t all about strength, it’s a lot to do with technique. Millers technique is weak which is why he barely fights.

Fighting is what I know most about. Competed till I was 35 in martial arts. Trained witth lots of pros in my time. Never spared a 58 year old though. As they hang them up well before that age...for good reason. 

Soucy is 6'5 and was the first clip that came up of JT's fights

3 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

30 years ago….

I know a lot of guys in their 50’s I would not tangle with. These guys have huge mitts and don’t forget how to go just cause they’re older.

Only takes one punch if you know what you’re doing. But yes tell me again how age makes you tough.

• There it is 1

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

baby doodoo

Wtf? I thought you were gonna show me some Probert or Domi type clip.

Two things. 1. That scrap doesn't prove anything. It's a short scrap and neither side landed anything, and 2. I said IN Comparison to Tocchet... And I stand by that. 

In comparison to Tocchet Miller isn't tough. But I hope Miller can learn about being tough and add a little more physicality to his game.

8 minutes ago, chon derry said:

That’s right hated him but he took on all of em. Tuff mofo 

he was, I agree.  He was also a scumbag.

My single biggest fear about Tocchet coaching is that I am going to turn into Heffy

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Fighting is what I know most about. Competed till I was 35 in martial arts. Trained witth lots of pros in my time. Never spared a 58 year old though. As they hang them up well before that age...for good reason. 

Soucy is 6'5 and was the first clip that came up of JT's fights

Completely different scenarios.

We’re talking about an ex professional athlete that has access to world class equipment and probably still stays in fairly good shape.

We’re not talking about your average joes over at the local rec center. 

Edited by DeNiro

Tocchetts just another Travis green willie D 

easy to control low on ladder dud coach 

he’s a hot head like torts and players now days just don’t respond to that for long.  how Philly doing this year.
Just A novelty act in the circus 

Hollow  threats and angry antics just get old fast. 
a disposable coach yelling at a super star multi millionaire 

pretty easy to see who wins.
So pissing off Swede OEL help resign fellow Swede EP ok. 

his career as a coach is a mirror of green and willie 

but yeah he’ll do better here. Lololololololol. 

this is just a remake of the story from 9 years ago. 
a train wreck with no plot twist. 
C0D730C8-2101-425A-A755-4AA74251F709.jpeg.32384e97e84626f8dcc28fed65e418d3.jpeg

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Jeeze man. Take it easy. Guy played in the league for over 20 years. 

His gambling stuff was over 15 years ago and involved Gretzky. Is Gretzky or his wife criminals in your eyes also? 

Maybe just slow your roll. No sense in being so negative about something that sounds like a done deal.

No sense in pretending to respect this worthless sack of $#@&.  He's simply not welcome here and I'm done with this team as long as this dirtbag and the vermin responsible for hiring him are here.  Tocchet belongs in prison, not behind our bench.

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Might no notice though. Probably wears Depends 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Sorry.

I support positivity. 

I'm just randy as I am about to finally sign off as a CDC user and Canucks fan.

I've had enough

Say it ain’t so ‘sho.

Seen too many others leave. :(

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Wtf? I thought you were gonna show me some Probert or Domi type clip.

Two things. 1. That scrap doesn't prove anything. It's a short scrap and neither side landed anything, and 2. I said IN Comparison to Tocchet... And I stand by that. 

In comparison to Tocchet Miller isn't tough. But I hope Miller can learn about being tough and add a little more physicality to his game.

It proves he is not baby doodoo.

Any man willing to bare knuckle fight during his job should not be referred to as such.