The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

2nd intermission in the Abby game. 

Calgary Wranglers (top 5 AHL team) are leading 3-2.  Very entertaining game, Abby is carrying the play but Calgary's young goalie Wolf is excellent. 

Karlsson - Aman - Bains is a great line to watch.  They have lots of playmaking ability between the three of them, and each have different strengths without the puck. 

Klimovich is playing few minutes on the 4th line, but he's looked okay and drawn a penalty. 

Alex Kanok-Leipert challenged Adam Klapka (6'7 235lbs) to a fight and tuned him pretty good.  One of the better fights I've seen all season. 

Podz is playing well and has a goal. 

Karlsson looks awesome in the corners and along the boards.  Noah Juulsen is our most impressive d-man.  Looks much stronger then anyone else and isn't afraid to block shots or throw his weight around. 

There you go, little update for those watching the Canucks game.  

Thanks for sharing! Do you watch these Abby games on TV?

• There it is 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

And have Petey play with who? Miller and Garland?

Gotta keep Petey happy. He has chemistry with Kuzmenko. Those players don’t grow on trees.

One of the prospects or players get get back via the trades we'll make 

Kuzmenko value vs cap hit is why he'd bring in a haul, he's our most valuable trade chip not named Horvat

Pettersson is talented enough to put up points with just about anyone 

• There it is 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

2nd intermission in the Abby game. 

Calgary Wranglers (top 5 AHL team) are leading 3-2.  Very entertaining game, Abby is carrying the play but Calgary's young goalie Wolf is excellent. 

Karlsson - Aman - Bains is a great line to watch.  They have lots of playmaking ability between the three of them, and each have different strengths without the puck. 

Klimovich is playing few minutes on the 4th line, but he's looked okay and drawn a penalty. 

Alex Kanok-Leipert challenged Adam Klapka (6'7 235lbs) to a fight and tuned him pretty good.  One of the better fights I've seen all season. 

Podz is playing well and has a goal. 

Karlsson looks awesome in the corners and along the boards.  Noah Juulsen is our most impressive d-man.  Looks much stronger then anyone else and isn't afraid to block shots or throw his weight around. 

There you go, little update for those watching the Canucks game.  

I think I need to spend my money here. 

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Heff I don’t disagree with you about Tocchet except that as Canuck fan from day one I will be damned if I let these goobers drive me away.

Didn't think it would happen, I stepped away from watching while Keenan was here, but this is going too far 

Just now, King Heffy said:

Didn't think it would happen, I stepped away from watching while Keenan was here, but this is going too far 

Understandable to step away.  But cheering for a different team?  Nope.  Still would cheer for them all the LOSE!