The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks fire Bruce Boudreau, Trent Cull; name Rick Tocchet as head coach, Adam Foote as assistant coach, Sergei Gonchar as defensive development coach

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

JR talking about being direct and honest.

Ha...except to the guy you really shortchanged in that. You were honest when spouting off about him, but not to his face apparently.

Tell him he's done and let it play out. That didn't happen.

I don't like the bullsh aspect of this. Please.

He said it played out ...out of their control. Gotcha.

• Like 1
  • There it is 3

Wait until the shake up on the ice starts...  Have a sneaking suspicion this team is going to look a lot different soon... Is that good or bad?  Depends on the type of players coming in, I just hope we toughen up on both F and D, I noticed the Preds and their size opposed to us, if we met the in the playoffs.. omfg, we'd get destroyed! 2011 style is the team model we need.. with DEPTH this time but I hope JR doesn't piss it away for a depthless roster again for the upteenth time... 

Edited by iceman64
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

JR talking about being direct and honest.

Ha...except to the guy you really shortchanged in that. You were honest when spouting off about him, but not to his face apparently.

Tell him he's done and let it play out. That didn't happen.

I don't like the bullsh aspect of this. Please.

Played out ...out of our control. Gotcha.

Exactly.  Still absolutely zero accountability for this parasite.  He really doesn't understand that his conduct wasn't acceptable and has no place in any professional organization.

• Like 1

Jesus, we're paying 3 coaches.  You're blaming  the media, the speculation, and the fans.  No, the buck stops with you.  Are you in charge, or aren't you!!??  You waited for the soft part of the schedule, everyone else called this, and you did it.  Jesus, hide this man in his office.

• Like 3