The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

who heard bruce there it is in seattle

Rate this topic

teepain

I think we'll see more of it going forward, it was pretty funny. 

I've seen fans from other fanbases mention they're going to try and get chants going when we roll into their barn. 

Bruce is pretty well liked around the league and the Canucks front office aren't well thought of by the fanbases of other teams. All you've gotta do is go look at any hockey forum that isn't strictly Canucks oriented. 

• Cheers 1
  • elephant 1

I love Seattle sports fans. Always loud and educated in their sports. Looks good on our management and ownership. I’m all for it, it’s what we deserve until the people who actually run this team to accept what we need to do. It’s hilarious the double downing and stubbornness of our team leaders.

• Like 1

The Canucks have been a disliked/hated team amongst NHL fans for many years.  This will be another

attempt to slam our team, but in a loud and boisterous way.  Hopefully it doesn't stick around for a long time,

as it's a distraction for the players.  Unfortunately, if the team continue to play bad hockey, the chants

will probably get louder and longer.

• elephant 1

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Get you bag before they’re sold out!

image.jpeg.57cce068ebab74ff1901dcecb229b63b.jpeg

Get one while getting alcohol, lots of alcohol. Liquor stores have the perfect size.

Broadcast sure can filter out crowd noise and substitute cheers instead. But it was loud.

That is why Tocchet was saying the Chicago game the crowd was super loud, it was piped in crowd noise.

4 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Would be nice if every team did that chant, FA won't have it and will fire management. Whether it's the right move or not it'd be poetic justice.

That would mean FA would go to some other former successful GM/hockey ops doorstep and groveling to work for him only for FA to dictate that he wants this fixed and turned around in 1-2 years. How low will we go? Stan Bowman is looking for work. “Stan I want a retool not a rebuild, are you the man to turn it around in a few seasons, we need to make the playoffs” Rinse and repeat…