The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Bo Horvat to Islanders for Anthony Beauvillier, Aatu Raty, 2023 1st-round draft pick

Dang bro, the few of us still supporting this guy are fully off that bandwagon now. Lol. I seen this video on Reddit and had to make my way here. What a weird thing to say. Cause we easily can just point to the fact he was here like 8 years and gave us F all to cheer for. What were we supposed to cheer for lottery picks? What a wiener. Whatever. I think it's clear as day who he is as a person. Only cared about getting paid, and he did. Good for him.

• Cheers 3
  • elephant 1

44 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Canucks fans minding their own business only to have Horvat fire this huge stray lmao. I'd be offended but I'm honestly entertained by the whole thing already.

I found it pretty funny. For those of us who don't take ourselves that seriously, I think it was evident it was kinda tongue in cheek.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

2 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol he's not wrong.. canucks fans are toxic with many here flaming him refusing to take contract below market making all the comparison calling him trash etc etc and wishing him crash and burn when he's traded to islanders so they can get a better draft pick and still continues to call him trash after he's traded and the draftpick no longer in play. so many here are so attached to a player that's no longer on the team and continue to flame and spew negative crap about him.

No wonder Horvat supporters like pansy players like Horvat. Horvat literally called Canucks fans out and Canucks fans are still defending him LOL.  Grown men and women continuing to support a player who just called out their “team” LOOOOOL. 

Also Horvat is no longer a Canuck, so he’s continuing to “flame and spew negative c***” about us too. You’re literally calling us out for behaviour that your hero Horvat is currently doing. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

You’ve literally been shitting on him since the trade now you’re crying that he took a minor shot back? :lol:

2 Assists tonight too as well as 69% (nice) on FO, so much for shitting the bed as usual eh Sam? ::D

Oh WOOOOOW. Against the 70 point powerhouse Flyers destined for the draft lottery too? What a big game player Bowie is

• Haha 4

Just now, .Naslund said:

Oh WOOOOOW. Against the 70 point powerhouse Flyers destined for the draft lottery too? What a big game player Bowie is

Bo Bo, 
He’s our man.

if he can’t do the little things,

no one can.

go little things! :towel:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Bo Horvat turns heel on the Canucks?  Who saw that coming...

He is about to get booed for the first time ever his first game back

IMHAO fans here will not boo Bo. We will have a video for him and fans will cheer loud. People loved Bo here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

IMHAO fans here will not boo Bo. We will have a video for him and fans will cheer loud. People loved Bo here. 

It would be his second game back.  If anything, if the fans aren't rowdy after Horvat's comment then we are 100% proving him right.

Thank you Bo for making it easy for us to accept keeping JT over you

• elephant 3

1 minute ago, steviewonder20 said:

What’s the big deal with Bo’s comments? First, so many folks here are crapping on him that he could have been a lot harsher. Second, I’ve lived on Long Island and I live in BC; I have no trouble believing New Yorkers are more lively than folks in Lotusland and the suits that can afford tickets. 

What’s the big deal with fans comments? Bo is allowed to take shots but fans can’t fire back?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm ngl this actually hurt to hear. 

He was my favorite player when he was here and I thought he would be our clutch captain after the 2020 bubble run. 

Idk why he even felt the need to say this. Really uncalled for and quite surprising. 

I thought Bo was a more classy guy considering the sedins, linden..etc. all sort of recommended him as the captain. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • elephant 1