The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2023 NHL All-Star Skills Competition

Rate this topic

2023 NHL All-Star Skills Competition  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Just installed my Telus box set-up. It’s been sitting here for a couple hours. That’s how much I care. But what I do care about is Canucks hockey and Shaw F’d me in Horvats last game. Yea I hold grudges 

I'm moving over soon (am locked in with Shaw for another few months). Let me know how difficult set up is...I hear some have had issues. Hope it goes smoothly.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

I'm moving over soon (am locked in with Shaw for another few months). Let me know how difficult set up is...I hear some have had issues. Hope it goes smoothly.

It went pretty smoothly. Took some time but it was easy. It was also really easy to set-up the remote for volume and power. It’s basically like a smart tv now. You can download apps etc. if you have an android it’s compatible. I’m not going to use much of that stuff.

The really cool thing is is the price. I was allowed to just get the sports package and a really weak basic channels (I don’t watch regular tv) I think I’m under $140/month with internet included! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

OV’s kid is too cute. My favourite part of this stuff for sure. The Allstar game and the skills night is for the kids.  I’m guessing all the kids love this stuff. 

I was just about to post that....the kids make it bearable.

Gotta tell you...I'm supervising a kindergartener who's been in trouble. He's cute as a bug and no trouble at all (what's all the fuss about??). He's being set up man.

Today I walked out of the school and saw his mom's car pulling away....the back window rolled down and his little face was there. He was waving away at me and screamed "TEACHER,TEACHER,TEACHER (I'm not his teacher, I'm the Principal's assistant).....SEE YOU NEXT [pause/think/um/I dunno the days of the week yet.....] SUNDAY!" 

Kids are awesome.

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

No, they first have to finish the:

3 Stooges Spelling Bee

followed by

Blindfolded bowling

then a little

Trampoline in skates competition

Bettman missed his chance to promote Rick Tocchet vs Joey Chestnut in elephant eating!

• elephant 1