The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday February 15 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

14 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

OEL looks God awful slow. 

They should give him a full physical. 

He looks like he has atrophy or stiffness. Could be from covid or arthritis or something. I was in a coma from covid and the after effect from stiffness is bad. 

only 5 more years. 

• Sad 1
  • There it is 1
  • elephant 2

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Yes, i'm team silovs tonight so #tankhalt tonight.

Can we settle for a 1-0 loss, with the goal coming on delayed penalty?
With Silovs on the bench and the net empty, OEL rips it top shelf on his own net.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

OEL looks God awful slow. 

They should give him a full physical. 

He looks like he has atrophy or stiffness. Could be from covid or arthritis or something. I was in a coma from covid and the after effect from stiffness is bad. 

To quote Indiana Jones.

"It's not the years...it's the mileage..."

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tinky-Winky said:

ROFL they putting silov into the fire, gj ahaha, silov's gonna get destroyed :( brings back memories of DePietro's debut lol

Well, they have to check how good he is and if he gas something he needs to work on.

This is the best way.

Greens setup for DiPietro was awful. No defence at all. His first game was a pain to watch against the Sharks. 

6 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Well, they have to check how good he is and if he gas something he needs to work on.

This is the best way.

Greens setup for DiPietro was awful. No defence at all. His first game was a pain to watch against the Sharks. 

So you're giving Tocchet the all clear to unleash Silov's against a high power offense like the Rangers? Wish the kid well, but, I'm not expecting this to end well.

14 minutes ago, MattWN. said:

Can we settle for a 1-0 loss, with the goal coming on delayed penalty?
With Silovs on the bench and the net empty, OEL rips it top shelf on his own net.

That works.

The latvian love god.

King Arturs

Sexy sil

The AS man

Bowtie and the sketchy mo rookie show

31 flavors

I have no idea how to pronounce his last name. Si-loves seems too easy. Shill-of?

Who picks who's going to face the media? I find it strange that random players like Lazar do so, when I would think the ones wearing the letters would be the natural choice. I know OEL, JT, Quinn and Petey all have their turns, but wouldn't it be good practice for the potential future captains to get the most exposure possible? Lol, with the state of this team, I'd never want to face the media.

14 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

That works.

The latvian love god.

King Arturs

Sexy sil

The AS man

Bowtie and the sketchy mo rookie show

31 flavors

I have no idea how to pronounce his last name. Si-loves seems too easy. Shill-of?

not sure - just hoping that after tonight it's not shell-shocked

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Devron said:

I’m excited to see him play too. I don’t know what the big deal is. DiPietro had very little experience in the AHL when he played as a 19 year old vs the sharks. This is a totally different

Yeah he's playing very well in Abbotsford and he's a pretty good prospect...just never know what to expect with young goalies. He's earned a shot to play especially this situation...just makes me worry haha. 

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Devron said:

I’m excited to see him play too. I don’t know what the big deal is. DiPietro had no experience in the AHL when he played as a 19 year old vs the sharks. This is a totally different

I'm sure Silovs is thrilled with the opportunity to play in the NHL. That's what they live for. 

• Like 3
  • elephant 1