The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday February 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

20 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

MTL is playing pretty well against the ROR Leafs. Might end up winning it.

I wonder if Kuzmenko ever gets a look in the bumper spot.  He seems like a guy that could walk in with EP making quick plays to one another.  And his shot is so good as well. 

I wonder why they don't put Brock in the bumper spot

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup. Bo is a 50-60 point player. We definitely dodged a bullet on that one. 

BO has 2 goals in 7 games with the Islanders.  You put that over the course of a year and he is getting 25 goals and maybe 50-60 points like you said.  $8.5 million over the next 8 years is some bat sh*t crazy money for BO.  But I am truly happy for him.  He wanted his money and found a GM who was willing to give it to him.  

• Like 2
  • RoughGame 1
  • There it is 2

8 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

BO has 2 goals in 7 games with the Islanders.  You put that over the course of a year and he is getting 25 goals and maybe 50-60 points like you said.  $8.5 million over the next 8 years is some bat sh*t crazy money for BO.  But I am truly happy for him.  He wanted his money and found a GM who was willing to give it to him.  

JT has one goal in his last 5 that would  put him on pace for 16 goals season and hes a fantastic  minus 18 

So by your metric  Bo’s is still doing better. lololololololol. 

• There it is 1

4 minutes ago, combover said:

JT has one goal in his last 5 that would  put him on pace for 16 goals season and hes a fantastic  minus 18 

Ahhh, you're so cute.  Miller has 7 points in his last 7 games, so I'm not too worried about him really.  Unlike BO, Miller can actually set up his teammates and provide primary assists...

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1
  • There it is 1

6 minutes ago, combover said:

yes Bo is doing better

and he has $8.5M to prove it

it is the Canuck fans that w=are losing either way you slice it

• Upvote 1