The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Predict the finish

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

Predict the finish (closes Sat @noon)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many points do we collect from our last 18 games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2023 at 08:00 PM

26 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Get rid of the tank emoji and replace it with a banana 

Yeah, can we get a banana emoji?  

I feel like we're kind of spoiled with new emojis every two weeks, but we gotta get rid of the Tank emoji!  It's jinxing us!  

20 points 9-7-2....

we should make this interesting... whoever wants to we can donate 5$ or something (i suppose i can be broker) ... winner takes all or (shares) you have two options for the prize....1. all the money will be used to buy Kool Aid (and maybe some other meme products) and i will ship them to a post office of your choosing... or 2... the entire prize gets donated to some childrens hospital or something like that...

is there some rule about gambling on this site?... if you donate half to charity i think its not considered gambling right?

8-8-2 and 18 points. 

One day at a time. Current standings are below. We just need everyone around us to win. I predict we fall right in the middle here with STL and PHI moving ahead of us and ARI and MTL staying behind us. We end up with with 7th pick at the end of the year. Decent shot at Michkov (i think he falls given his contract status), Benson, Smith or Cristall, Dvorsky, Reinbacher, or Moore. I am more concerned with us recouping our 2nd somehow and adding more 2nd/3rd picks. Maybe helps us trade up to 4-5th and grab our guy whoever he may be. Possibility of us trading down as well for an additional 2nd/3rd. 

STL 61

VAN 59

PHI 59

MTL 58

ARI 56

Edited by Seannnp