The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 11, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's so funny how we have heard this the last three years. People just forget I guess or are just easy to please and forgive. Sometimes some of these fans in this fanbase just never learn.

The elephant is no longer in the room. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's so funny how we have heard this the last three years. People just forget I guess or are just easy to please and forgive. Sometimes some of these fans in this fanbase just never learn.

Exactly this team has not earned the benefit of the doubt so the team should not earn any goodwill based on these recent performances 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Aquilini isn't going to greenlight a full rebuild. You can either take your meds, deal with it, and join us in being optimistic, or you can be pessimistic and miserable. Your call.

Well it's called going by their history and past years. You would be foolish not to. We heard all the same crap the last few years. It's just funny what your willing to accept until they actually carry it into next year it means absolutely nothing.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well. Didn't Boudreau have a big bump which caused everyone to get excited as well? What did that amount to this year? They only know how to play at the end of the season. It's mind boggling.

Country Club mindset I guess you only play when there's no pressure to win

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Country Club mindset I guess you only play when there's no pressure to win

Exactly which is very concerning but as I said I guess this is our playoffs for a lot of people. It definitely isn't an assessment period as he is riding Hughes and Miller. How is that assessing for next year? He should be playing Podz and Kravtsav. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Wat 1