The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LA

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Lol.

Myers and OEL? You can’t be serious…

We probably would have lost with them in the lineup.

Even Arizona is winning games against top teams right now. Other teams are taking us lightly and our goalie is stealing us games. Don’t kid yourself.

You are right of course but it has been made clear to management how bad this team is without great goaltending and they had better address it.  They've already made a controversial (to some) deal to add a top 4 RHD.  I'm sure that more is coming. 

But having a great goaltender is a huge asset

• Cheers 2

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Cry about it. 

Lol.

Celebrate like this game did anything but hurt our chances at a high draft pick. :picard:

But keep telling yourself a 10th overall pick will help and we’re just an offseason away from being a regular playoff team…

• Thanks 1
  • Wat 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Lol.

Celebrate like this game did anything but hurt our chances at a high draft pick. :picard:

But keep telling yourself a 10th overall pick will help and we’re just an offseason away from being a regular playoff team…

It'll be okay. We're all here for you, bro.NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ.png.000b7f58241148b44e00b1227ef744a8.png

• Haha 1

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

It'll be okay. We're all here for you, bro.NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ.png.000b7f58241148b44e00b1227ef744a8.png

That will be you next season when you realize that the team wasn’t in fact close and needed another big piece.

But keep your little us vs them, “real fans” vs “tankers” feud alive.

I’ve been a fan long enough to know how this goes. 

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That will be you next season when you realize that the team wasn’t in fact close and needed another big piece.

But keep your little us vs them, “real fans” vs “tankers” feud alive.

I’ve been a fan long enough to know how this goes. 

Who said anything about "real fans" vs "tankers"? I'm just having fun after a win ::D Nothing I say or do has any bearing on what the team does one way or another.

• There it is 1

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Who said anything about "real fans" vs "tankers"? I'm just having fun after a win ::D Nothing I say or do has any bearing on what the team does one way or another.

It clearly makes you mad when people are lamenting wins otherwise you wouldn’t even mention it.

You can pretend all you want that this was a “win”. You know the real cost of this just as much as I do.

Wanting the team to win short term over long term seems to be the common belief around here.

• Thanks 1