The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday March 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Vegas Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

It’s being reported Phil Kessel and John Garrett had a commercial hotdog rotisserie hidden away in a storage room. 

It was found running full bore with over 3 dozen hotdogs jammed up in the roller mechanism. This led to a grease spill and the drive motor shorting to ground causing the overnight power disruption. 

The wiener roaster has been removed, new locks installed on all doors and the power  is now fully restored. 

Tyler Myers is been investigated for possible  links to the illicit sausages. 

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Haha 1

Well......I made a comment about hating losing to the Alberta teams and a couple of eastern teams. I totally forgot about how I hate losing to Vegas as well. 

I guess my "hate," if you will, stems from the fact that they had success right from the get go. It's known to all hockey that they've been in the conversation as contenders every year since they've been in the NHL. I mean they reached the Stanley Cup in their first ever season. How f#cked up is that! I know the Avs had success in '96, but they weren't an expansion team. As many know, they moved to Denver from Quebec City as an established team already.

It pains me to see an expansion team to not go through the growing pains as many former expansion teams. That just doesn't seem right, don't you think?!?!?!???

Even Seattle is doing good! I'm sure it's Betman's doing. His pro, "USA," evil expansion plans I'm afraid, are coming to fruition.  He's determined to make the Coyotes work, and I understand his next moves for domination might involve Houston and Atlanta?!?!?!??!?!? Anywho.........

Tank on Canucks....Tank on!

8 minutes ago, Sativika said:

Well......I made a comment about hating losing to the Alberta teams and a couple of eastern teams. I totally forgot about how I hate losing to Vegas as well. 

I guess my "hate," if you will, stems from the fact that they had success right from the get go. It's known to all hockey that they've been in the conversation as contenders every year since they've been in the NHL. I mean they reached the Stanley Cup in their first ever season. How f#cked up is that! I know the Avs had success in '96, but they weren't an expansion team. As many know, they moved to Denver from Quebec City as an established team already.

It pains me to see an expansion team to not go through the growing pains as many former expansion teams. That just doesn't seem right, don't you think?!?!?!???

Even Seattle is doing good! I'm sure it's Betman's doing. His pro, "USA," evil expansion plans I'm afraid, are coming to fruition.  He's determined to make the Coyotes work, and I understand his next moves for domination might involve Houston and Atlanta?!?!?!??!?!? Anywho.........

Maybe giving the new franchises huge advantages in building quickly is part of why the NHL can charge so much for expansion fees, of which the current owners all share? 

10 hours ago, cocanuck said:

This is what people get fooled by with a few wins.  The good teams can make nucks look silly and very poor sometimes.  They have a long way to go but certainly improving

The Canucks are now 7-3 against the west's top 4 teams. How does that make us look silly? Because we lost by a singular goal last night, with 3 ahl dmen and 3 forwards on IR? Please elaborate.

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sativika said:

have you ever tried getting inside the head of one of those instant Vegas fans? Because I'd really like to see an essay on that. What is that about??