The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 23 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Keep rooting for Kravs and he looks skilled, but not in shape and looks weak.

He has a lot of work to do in the summer to not to waste his second chance. Podkolzin also -- he's playing the right way for the most part but not enough to get results.

Maybe Tocchet should separate the Russians and move them up to play with Petey or Miller to see how they do. I don't think Dries will create anything for them.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

So far HornWreck looks like he's worth a late 2nd round/early 3rd round pick !   BUT, I'll give him time.........

I disagree. His passing is only second to Hughes for our D on this team. And his defensive game has been really good tonight

• Like 1
  • Wat 2

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

So far HornWreck looks like he's worth a late 2nd round/early 3rd round pick !   BUT, I'll give him time.........

What the hell are you talking about, he's been great! 

I'm really liking Hronek's first game. 

Damn ,   I’m getting frustrated for Brock. ,  his compete level is 110% ,  but can not get a bounce or a break to throw the monkey..

If we make the playoffs ,  he’ll turn into the winning goal getter for the Canucks. 

Smash a stick Brock !!

• Cheers 3

Not to be a party pooper but I'm quickly losing hope in this Kravstov kid. He looks useless out there. 

Really bad anticipation.

Bad decisions.

Hockey IQ doesn't seem to be there. 

I realize he is a project but I'm not happy with the way he may be rubbing off on Podz. 

I can't recall ever seeing him play this poorly. I know he needs to earn it but he can't drive a line yet. I wish Tocc would get him on a good line for a few shifts here and there.

Also.. Kuz looks tired.

• Wat 2