The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 23 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

My friend and I used to have access down in "the basement"...entered/exited the game through the zamboni exit and had free run back there.

One day after a game we were standing around, admiring the scenery when....John and John walked up and chatted with us for a bit. So humble and down to earth. I was star struck but they were just nice guys.

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL  Was this the scenery you were admiring ? :bigblush:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is anyone else having a hard time getting excited about anything that's happening right now? I just feel blah about the rest of the season. I am a huge Canucks fan and have been for many years but now I am in the not caring either way phase. Might just be me. I hope for a rejuvenation next year if they play this way from the start. It's likely because I just don't know. They could be great or bad again.

It was never realistic for this team to finish bottom five, most had them as a bubble playoff team or a tier below. Which is basically right where they are now. 

Dries!!!