The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday April 6 2023 - Vancouver Canucks v Chicago Blackhawks- 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

9 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hirose reads the play so well.

The last shift he sent one behind the net but it was an intentional bank-around-the-net pass to his D partner, and he made the decision in an instant.

High IQ Dmen like this are who you bet on. 

That play caught me eye too. It was perfectly placed. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Colour Commentators... John the Cheech man is giving another quiet but inspired performance tonight.

From picking Garland to mention... (playing really well tonight) plus all the goaltending knowledge... and he has better eyes than 90% of the analysts out there... he see's what's happening in a play better than just about anyone.

In my opinion he is still better than most of the colour guys out there... I believe he is being sidelined for political reasons by the Eastern Mafia.

• Cheers 2

Just now, *Buzzsaw* said:

Speaking of Colour Commentators... John the Cheech man is giving another quiet but inspired performance tonight.

From picking Garland to mention... (playing really well tonight) plus all the goaltending knowledge... and he has better eyes than 90% of the analysts out there... he see's what's happening in a play better than just about anyone.

In my opinion he is still better than most of the colour guys out there... I believe he is being sidelined for political reasons by the Eastern Mafia.

I love how Cheech groans.