The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

building this post 2 mins early hopefully it is still relevant by the time i have made it...

With our 36th selection of the CDCGFL Inaugural Draft, Dallas is looking for a breakout campaign from our one and only Russian, although he has been playing in North America for almost his entire development time in the world of Hockey, he did go home for one season and had good numbers in 20/21 playing in the KHL and MHL. Glad he didn't lose the season like so many other North Americans did. 

Without Further Ado: Dallas selects at a staggering height of 6'4"...

Egor Afanasyev

Egor Afanasyev Stats and News | NHL.com

@TiTaniuM had signed up for 1 hour timers and is skipped leading to my pick now, and can make up the pick anytime

@Rick Blight you are on the clock.

For those who have not yet agreed to go on a 1 hour timer: there are 17 of us with much shorter timers or even autoskips activated. With 4 picks left to go in the draft, consider adding your name to the 1 hour timer list, or say "autoskip me" if you want to just pick when you find time to log on. This will help us finish up this weekend and move on from this marathon draft. 

If even half of the 15 folks who have yet to make this decision sign up for 1 hr timers we can be done by monday night. 

Thanks for reading. Mention it here or in discord for Gator to add your name to the list.