The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

I have a question with the Draft. We're required to take enough players for the AHL team as well, but what if we "draft" players that won't be in the AHL? (too young, play overseas, etc)

How are my AHL players/prospects getting my team points? Isn't it just the NHL team that acquires the points in this pool?

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

I have a question with the Draft. We're required to take enough players for the AHL team as well, but what if we "draft" players that won't be in the AHL? (too young, play overseas, etc)

How are my AHL players/prospects getting my team points? Isn't it just the NHL team that acquires the points in this pool?

I don't believe there's a requirement to fill an AHL roster

• Thanks 1

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

The AHL is basically just a storage for contracts that aren't on your main club. Just make sure you have the budget. There is no roster requirements for your AHL squad

• Thanks 1