The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Website > FANS > NO messageboard anymore

Rate this topic

Tinky-Winky

I assume this message board was shut down because it was predominantly used by fans to let off steam. Another possibility is  that the Canucks org does no longer care about what fans have to say. Either way it demonstrates that the Canucks reputation has massively suffered by the poor performance on the ice.

4 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Mine (when I was playing) was to make them overthink to the point of them asking, "does this guy even know what the f**k he's doing?" :ph34r:

There was a Grand Master that used to give away a major piece, just to mess with the opponent's mind.

"Why did he do that? What am I not seeing?

What does that guy see that I don't"

paralysis by analysis.

Check out you Tube videos by Eric "Oh No My Queen" Rosen. Guy is an International Master- a very mild speaking polite guy- that crushes folks with moves that the opponent thinks are blunders.

Will give up any piece, in order to win.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, CoquitlamDave said:

Hope  it doesn't get shut down.  Been reading these boards for more then a decade.  Before my 10 year old son was born!  Of course been a fan since the beginning.  Anyone remember when there was only dial-up and we discussed the canucks on Shoreline BBS.  

Ive been on this board since 2006. It would be a real shame to actually have to go out and get a life…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1