The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 Young Stars Classic Thread

-Vintage Canuck-

I want to know what's going on with Zlodeyev.  Is his KHL contract done? I'd love to see him between Klimovich and Raty.  That would be a fun, but very young line.  A lot of raw talent on that line.  All of a sudden our centre depth has improved greatly. He has the polish of a pro player.  

• -SN- unpinned and unfeatured this topic
20 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

I want to know what's going on with Zlodeyev.  Is his KHL contract done? I'd love to see him between Klimovich and Raty.  That would be a fun, but very young line.  A lot of raw talent on that line.  All of a sudden our centre depth has improved greatly. He has the polish of a pro player.  

I read a report yesterday that Zlodeyev just re signed in the KHL for 2 more years..

Imagine if Johansson can walk in and take a top 4 spot at the rhd position?  Who does he have to beat?  I think this opportunity has dropped on his lap. He needs to come out gangbusters and seize this opportunity.  Who's in his way?  Myers?  All he needs to do is play the same way he did in the SHL.  He has the pedigree of a 1st rounder and he's (23) still young. 

Edited by Pure961089
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I read a report yesterday that Zlodeyev just re signed in the KHL for 2 more years..

I heard he was released from his contract yesterday lol  "rumors" that his contract has been terminated - courtesy Vancouver is Awesome  

Edited by Pure961089

36 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

They have at least another 2 years to make NHLers out of these 2 kids. Lots of runway left.

You signing up for AHL live again Stawns? Was good to have you in the Abby chat group last year.

I am, just not sure if I'll do a full year or half.