The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

Incompetence aside, one cannot believe this rump of a forum is sitting here on life-support "just because"? Really. Those that "know" Vintage Canuck who seems to be part of the Vancouver Canucks front office ask him/her/they/them/it/what?!? the following question, "will the Canucks bring back this forum once ..... ahh what is the point. The Vancouver Canucks bank on their fans staying solid no matter how they are treated. There will always be a solid fan base and sadly I am one of them no matter how the front office treats us fans ... heck, I buy shitty beer at 4 times the price of it across the street at Shark Club just for the privilege of drinking it live at game, LOL - and will continue to do so whenever I buy a ticket to a live game.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sad seeing this drag out like this. Such good memories/feelings about this place and now it's just a  run down derelict old house that's been boarded up. Someone's former home in a state of complete disrepair. Cold, empty and just waiting to be knocked down. *sigh*

415111081_10160701227000549_833901055678

• Sad 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'm sad seeing this drag out like this. Such good memories/feelings about this place and now it's just a  run down derelict old house that's been boarded up. Someone's former home in a state of complete disrepair. Cold, empty and just waiting to be knocked down. *sigh*

So does that mean those of us who still check in here are squatters?

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 2

4 hours ago, -DLC- said:

415111081_10160701227000549_833901055678

Like all down Oak St. and all the main streets? Waiting to be demolished for Condos and City Homes that are impossible to afford?

• RoughGame 1

On 12/27/2023 at 12:45 PM, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

This is really still here?…

Edit: Looks like I’m not a mod anymore 

Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

On 12/27/2023 at 3:46 PM, -DLC- said:

We're just regular Joes now. I can't even fly anymore.

You'll always be mods to me

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1