The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

You know, I know for a fact, it takes less than 5 minutes to delete this board from existence....I'm curious, are they going through some of the threads and sanitizing the content with the intention of keeping it going under much stricter posting rules?

No criticizing ANYHING about the team, management and ownership?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

You know, I know for a fact, it takes less than 5 minutes to delete this board from existence....I'm curious, are they going through some of the threads and sanitizing the content with the intention of keeping it going under much stricter posting rules?

CDC is like Mike the chicken. It’s dead, it just doesn’t know it yet.

Could contain: Animal, Beak, Bird, Fowl, Poultry

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, VegasCanuck said:

They deleted one of my pg  rated posts from last week already, which surprised me

Edited by Ballisticsports.
  • Cheers 1

16 hours ago, Ballisticsports. said:

They deleted one of my pg  rated posts from last week already, which surprised me

I posted a copy of email communication because I believe in being open and honest, and that disappeared.

I think they are happy to keep this open as long as its only sunshine and roses and unicorns farting out rainbows...

Wow, you know, i am amazed that i actually found a gif of a Unicorn farting out a Rainbow! Fricken incredible!

Rainbow Magic GIF by alimacdoodle

Edited by VegasCanuck
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

who would want to post here though?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Will there be anything left after that? 

Edited by timberz21
  • Vintage 1