The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

11 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So they are keeping this site up and now have zero interaction with the fans.  Why even bother keeping it up now, nobody is coming back.

Maybe someone should let management know that nobody is coming back so just pull the kill switch...

Could contain: Shirt, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Face, Head, Advertisement, Poster, Tie

You guys don't get it, you don't understand. This is way f**king larger than you could possibly imagine!

We all know the NHL was founded in the fall of 1917, but there was a little global event that was taking place then called World War 1.

Sort of strange to start a professional hockey league in North America during the greatest war ever seen don't you think?

Well just about 1 year after the founding of the NHL in 1918 the war ends. Germany surrenders even though many at that point still believed the war was winnable for them.

Why? What did it have to do with the NHL? Follow me here...

53 years from the start of the NHL they expanded by 2 teams Vancouver being one of them... starting to see the bigger picture people?

Bo Horvat was number 53 and the captain. When they traded him away they needed to squash the significance of this to world affairs.

They knew that the nerds on CDC would obviously figure it out. They had to be silenced, but how? 

Claim they are shutting down their only form of social interaction, watch them abandon ship like rats knowing they are going to drown.

But why keep it up now? Why not just go through with shutting it down you ask?

See now you are asking the right question... pull the strings and soon the web of lies and deceit will unravel. 

I can't tell you the rest now, but just know these things. I will reveal all I know very soon. If I disappear you know all I have said is true and finally don't trust anyone especially not these mods... they have to be in on it people. It's time to wake up!

• There it is 2