The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] forum closure

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I've just sifted through 708 private messages spanning the past 13 years. Unearthed some captivating discussions and rediscovered usernames that had slipped my memory.

Thanks for all you’ve done for this site, Vintage!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I've just sifted through 708 private messages spanning the past 13 years. Unearthed some captivating discussions and rediscovered usernames that had slipped my memory.

I haven't had time to read through it all @-Vintage Canuck- but please enlighten me, are you following us on the the forumcanucks. Com?

It has been a massive joy, to have you bring news on a daily basis, and probably one of the main reasons, I started to follow CDC intensely. 

Should you be leaving, can I just say massively thank you, for all you've done over the years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, spook007 said:

I haven't had time to read through it all @-Vintage Canuck- but please enlighten me, are you following us on the the forumcanucks. Com?

It has been a massive joy, to have you bring news on a daily basis, and probably one of the main reasons, I started to follow CDC intensely. 

Should you be leaving, can I just say massively thank you, for all you've done over the years. 

Vintage follows no one. 

• Haha 3