The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Just now, Westcoasting said:

He probably came back under an alias name... some other prize poster we deal with now! lol

It's possible, but we do have ways of detecting that sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ajhockey said:

Clutch was last seen in March of 2014 and our own Deb had the pleasure of banning him at that time.

You should bring him back. I want to hear his thoughts on Burrows now, and I want to know what the heck he was thinking when he made this thread.

Edited by J-23

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

You should bring him back. I want to hear his thoughts on Burrows now.

Even if we did, there's no promises he would return. Even back before he was banned, he only showed up a few sparse times after that infamous post. He never was a regular.

Just now, ajhockey said:

Even if we did, there's no promises he would return. Even when he was unbanned, he only showed up a few sparse times after that infamous post. He never was a regular.

Ahh, okay. My guess is he is probably a die hard Burr fan like the rest of us now.

Just now, J-23 said:

Ahh, okay. My guess is he is probably a die hard Burr fan like the rest of us now.

My guess is that he's just a troll. Even in 2014 when he briefly returned, he was still antagonizing fans about Burrows, despite all that Burr had done for the team by then.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ajhockey said:

My guess is that he's just a troll. Even in 2014 when he briefly returned, he was still antagonizing fans about Burrows, despite all that Burr had done for the team by then.

Keep him banned. LOL. 

3 hours ago, Katobaron said:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/137145?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Burrows had a fight today and I happened to notice on the replay that they had Stephane Auger doing guest colour. Would any French speaking peeps be able to translate what he said? :wacko:

Cant wait for the Google Translate on that 1...

On 3/25/2017 at 8:49 AM, ajhockey said:

I kind of wished the "Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian" would have turned out to be a worth successor to this thread.

• Upvote 1