The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

On 6/2/2018 at 1:40 PM, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Im all about Fortnite right now. Living in france and staying up late to playw ith my brother in canada, just such great times. Its got a great community and honestly its crazy fun, and lobbies work so fast. I was addicted to WW2 but since i got into fortnite like a month ago, i just cant stop. 

Still playing? I'm in search of others for some reasonable squad play?

On 7/19/2018 at 6:29 AM, luckyjack said:

I like Pokemon games and now I play new PokemonQuestGame, I found it here recently and decided to give it a try. Quite entertaining, I can play it for hours. Besides I use some hidden tricks here so I guess I'll finish all twelve levels in the near future.

Been playing it too. Very simple and addicting haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MikeBossy said:

Just curious if anyone has tried the new World Of Warcraft expansion  yet? Apparently they sold 3.4 million copies of the game the 1st day of launch.

I have, my Death Knight is raid ready with no raids to raid

It's okay, some think it's the best expac ever and others think it's hot garbage, it depends on what you want, I suppose.

Madden 19 - Same ol' madden but hey it's football.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, Aardvark said:

Just bought a Nintendo classic last weekend so I've been playing Final Fantasy 1 again, LOL.

Lol, sounds like fun.  Fighter, thief, white mage, black mage.  I remember taking my Nintendo and this game over to my grandparents house on Pender Island during one summer ages ago, next time I returned they bought their own Nintendo lol and were playing this game and Zelda.  

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, MikeBossy said:

Just curious if anyone has tried the new World Of Warcraft expansion  yet? Apparently they sold 3.4 million copies of the game the 1st day of launch.

Haven't played since Mists, probably for the best that I walked away.  That game up until TBC was a blast though.  I was talking to a co-worker who also played that game and we were wondering how many actual 'years' of game time the most hard core of players have played to date.  That game has been out for a long time, I think I was around a year of game time before I quit.  Still makes me cringe thinking about it. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2018 at 7:55 AM, Tre Mac said:

Madden 19 - Same ol' madden but hey it's football.

Lol, sounds like fun.  Fighter, thief, white mage, black mage.  I remember taking my Nintendo and this game over to my grandparents house on Pender Island during one summer ages ago, next time I returned they bought their own Nintendo lol and were playing this game and Zelda.  

Haven't played since Mists, probably for the best that I walked away.  That game up until TBC was a blast though.  I was talking to a co-worker who also played that game and we were wondering how many actual 'years' of game time the most hard core of players have played to date.  That game has been out for a long time, I think I was around a year of game time before I quit.  Still makes me cringe thinking about it. 

I wonder too - I have played thru all the expansions but not hard core which seems to affect the experience - i had real life things such as relationships and work that were more important. I do know of guys who played so much they lost their girlfriends because of it.