Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heretic

Portland Schools Spend $500k to Deem PB&J Sandwiches Racist

48 posts in this topic

Hahaha, what the frack?

:picard:

Living here in North America..... might as well get used to seeing North American foods, for frack's sake.

Gimme a break.

clearly, if the teacher didn't want to be racist, he should have chosen fried chicken

I guess all of the world's problems have been solved. Rejoice! I mean, that's the only plausible explanation. If all the world's problems have been solved people start to complain about stuff like this. Nobody could possibly be this insane.

Right?

Right?

Calling PB&J racist is racist. It has nothing to do with race, it's a cultural thing. People can be of any race and enjoy a nice sangwich, they just happen to do it more in North America.

Oh just wait until I file all my law suits over 'white bread'. I prefer that we now refer to it as 'colorless bread'.

When in R̶o̶m̶e̶ America, d̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶o̶m̶a̶n̶s̶, eat sandwiches

When in R̶o̶m̶e̶ America, d̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶o̶m̶a̶n̶s̶, eat sandwiches

I just figured out what's wrong with the American education system.

when you move to a new country, would you not want your kids to learn the way of the country? Wasn't the whole reason to move to North America to adopt a new lifestyle?

One thing you'll find increasing amounts of in Canada and the US (there's a rather large and prominent example coming from California over the last several decades) are specific types of immigrants when moving to the region basically turn the new country they're coming to into another variant of the craphole they left.

Oh just wait until I file all my law suits over 'white bread'. I prefer that we now refer to it as 'colorless bread'.