Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grapefruits

Woman Drives On Sidewalk To Avoid Stopping for School Bus!

43 posts in this topic

And justice is served. Should have thrown the book at her and made her take some driving courses though. I don't know about any one else, but I could watch this over and over again...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every morning, as this school bus stopped to pick up a handicapped student, the same SUV would pull out from behind it, drive up on the sidewalk, and go around. Finally, one morning, the driver got her on camera and called the cops. The next day, this happened…

:picard:

Why don't they leave a little earlier to avoid the bus?

Or wait?

Or anything else?

God people are stupid.

Oddly enough my brother is playing GTA 4. I showed him this and said that's what you would look like in real life. :lol:

:picard:

Why don't they leave a little earlier to avoid the bus?

Or wait?

Or anything else?

God people are stupid.

She's lucky no one got injured. It sounds like this was a recurring problem too.

This is why us men can't say nice things about women drivers.

I think that, beyond losing her license for a long time, she should have to volunteer her time as a school crossing guard to connect with the kids she's endangering by being a selfish bonehead. Would likely give her an idea of WHY we don't drive on sidewalks to avoid school buses (like anyone should need that lesson).

Every day I look smarter and smarter, when judged against some other people.

Another few years of stories like this and I'll start looking like a MENSA candidate.

Every day I look smarter and smarter, when judged against some other people.

Another few years of stories like this and I'll start looking like a MENSA candidate.

Or she could have: Driven another route to avoid this.

As someone else posted, simply left earlier.

I hope they bring this video to a judge, just to show how stupid she is.

And justice is served. Should have thrown the book at her and made her take some driving courses though. I don't know about any one else, but I could watch this over and over again...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every morning, as this school bus stopped to pick up a handicapped student, the same SUV would pull out from behind it, drive up on the sidewalk, and go around. Finally, one morning, the driver got her on camera and called the cops. The next day, this happened…

I think that, beyond losing her license for a long time, she should have to volunteer her time as a school crossing guard to connect with the kids she's endangering by being a selfish bonehead. Would likely give her an idea of WHY we don't drive on sidewalks to avoid school buses (like anyone should need that lesson).

A whole freakin year at least? Just wow...