Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,520 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Post disappeared. What?

Mod must have deleted it.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#32 shawn antoski

shawn antoski

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

send her my way... she will forget about you real fast :shock:

#33 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Oooohhh, someone got burned badly despite his protestations otherwise.

You do realize that this sort of generalization is probably one of the reasons you're such a great catch, right?

You don't really care but you've now characterized 'most girls' as whores deep down and you're writing about it at 2:24 am on a hockey board......

Uhhhh huh..... but you don't care........

you're right i don't, that's why i;m posting cause it doesn't bother me and i find it humourous cause she was one of those types that thinks most guys are "pigs" when she in fact was one it turns out lol so i'm glad i ended it when i did.

it;s ok for girls to say these things about guys but how dare it go the other way right? classic double standard you don't sound any different

Edited by Primus099, 18 November 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#34 EoH

EoH

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Lol.

This is really the best advice so far.

Don't read them and she will think you blocked her.

The thing is i decline her phone every time, but always after a text message she makes sure my phone still works and texts me 'just wanted to make sure you received that ;)' or something along the lines of being snobbish

#35 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,520 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well, that's rude.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#36 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

You're doing the right thing in ignoring her.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#37 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,734 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Honestly, it depends on the age here. If you're young, this is likely a fairly normal reaction to hurt and rejection. She's lashing out but, eventually, she'll get tired and move on. Just be consistent and don't send any mixed messages.

How did you expect her to react when, after a year and a half, you've suddenly decided that your future doesn't include her? Of course she's going to be shocked and and hurt. The part about other guys is obviously to stir a reaction and try to make you jealous. If it's working, it makes me wonder if you made the right decision. I mean, she will eventually move on...are you ok with that? I'm really curious as to what made you arrive at your decision to dump her. And, while she's acting pretty childish and immature, people do crazy things when they feel betrayed so this is pretty normal. If it persists, it is not.

Posted Image

#38 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

you're right i don't, that's why i;m posting cause it doesn't bother me and i find it humourous cause she was one of those types that thinks most guys are "pigs" when she in fact was one it turns out lol so i'm glad i ended it when i did.

it;s ok for girls to say these things about guys but how dare it go the other way right? classic double standard you don't sound any different

Really? I don't recall say anything that is remotely double standard-ish. In fact I didn't say anything about guys and their behavior after a breakup or anything remotely approaching anything like "deep down all men are whores" You really need to stop putting words in my mouth. :lol: And here's a clue, not ALL girls/women say that about guys.

(And nice try with the ole passive/aggressive shot in there.....I should have known better than to expect a more mature response.)

You don't appear to recognize sarcasm when you read it, either. :lol:

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 18 November 2012 - 08:26 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#39 EoH

EoH

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Honestly, it depends on the age here. If you're young, this is likely a fairly normal reaction to hurt and rejection. She's lashing out but, eventually, she'll get tired and move on. Just be consistent and don't send any mixed messages.

How did you expect her to react when, after a year and a half, you've suddenly decided that your future doesn't include her? Of course she's going to be shocked and and hurt. The part about other guys is obviously to stir a reaction and try to make you jealous. If it's working, it makes me wonder if you made the right decision. I mean, she will eventually move on...are you ok with that? I'm really curious as to what made you arrive at your decision to dump her. And, while she's acting pretty childish and immature, people do crazy things when they feel betrayed so this is pretty normal. If it persists, it is not.

My decision arrived from constantly arguing and its not like we havent up broken up before, this time i just decided to finalize it cause i couldnt take it no more. Shes constantly restricting me from friends and before she said they were 'not productive''. Aside from that she always thinks shes somewhat better then me and telling me to grow up.

#40 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Two words... RESTRAINING ORDER.
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#41 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Posted Image

#42 bonafide

bonafide

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

I think you have 3 courses of action

1. Send her a really hateful text. Something that will just make her cry.
2. Start seeing her sister, and I mean take pictures and send those in a text aswell (I guess this is similiar to #1)
3. Ignore her

For me it's a toss up... :bigblush:

#43 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,751 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

She's insecure and a sociopath with nothing better to do. Ignore it until she gets bored with you and finds a new pet to play with.

Agreed. She probably didn't expect to get dumped and now she's upset. She texts you because she wants you back.
Posted Image

#44 StevenStamkos

StevenStamkos

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I think you have 3 courses of action

1. Send her a really hateful text. Something that will just make her cry.
2. Start seeing her sister, and I mean take pictures and send those in a text aswell (I guess this is similiar to #1)
3. Ignore her

For me it's a toss up... :bigblush:

You have a coin with 3 faces?!

Follow me on twitter! @RealStamkos91

#45 Dral

Dral

Puts the Dr in Drunk

• Members
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Deb, you're being way to rational for this situation. Times like these call for melodramatic revenge.

Dude, here are some options:
- Send a txt saying "I'm really happy for you that you've been meeting some great guys. It looks like this was the right choice because I've meet some really amazing girls since I broke up with you. I just had my world rocked last night by this girl from Europe."
- Get good at photoshop. Let your imagination take off. Send your creations to her. (Feel free to show us first).
- Tell her that you are gay. You weren't to begin with, but she made you change
- And my personal favorite - send copies of her txts to her friends and family.

Fruits?

Lord Peaches' gut is telling him that the drunken fool, aka Dral, is 100% mafia.

MVP?

Dral is 100% mafia or I will masteb_ _ _ _ a cow and like it

GOATis?

Vig kill dral he never talks like this when he's not mafia.

#46 AnOnYmOuS

AnOnYmOuS

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Download the app blacklist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.