The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Would you trade Nicklas Jensen?**

carlweezer

If we trade Jensen I will officially board the fire Mike Gillis train.

I still think he's a good GM, and I still have faith in him. However if he were to trade Jensen then I would absolutely 180 on that. All his questionable moves that he has made so far you can get an idea where he is coming from. But to just turn around and trade Jensen after he has looked so good? One would have to be truly insane.

If we trade Jensen I will officially board the fire Mike Gillis train.

I still think he's a good GM, and I still have faith in him. However if he were to trade Jensen then I would absolutely 180 on that. All his questionable moves that he has made so far you can get an idea where he is coming from. But to just turn around and trade Jensen after he has looked so good? One would have to be truly insane.

I think you can probably remain calm on that front ;)

Good thing we didn't trade him or Burrows would be goalless still. Single handedly making our first line a first line again, and keeping Canucks fans watching the games.

If MG trades him he loses his job. Unless it's for something ridiculously in our favour.

Really enjoy watching Jensen play, he is what we hoped Raymond would be.

This thread is hilarious...

We wait 3 month for someone to score a goal and when someone does, the debate is whether we want to trade him...CDC... :sadno:

Hahahahaha, it's funny because it's true. He's worth something right now, he's playing great, LET'S TRADE HIM!!!!!! Fire Gillis, he missed the boat on trading Jensen.

I'd easily trade him in a package for a top tier prospect if the opportunity presented itself. It's about time this team had a new identity.

The new identity is if you get drafted to Vancouver you will be traded once you are developed?

That's a great Identity, I guess...

Why don't we just wait for those 3-5 years when he gets good instead of trading him? We're rebuilding so why trade our prospects? If anything we should start trading core players for prospects/draft picks.

I would only consider wanting to trade trade Jensen if he consistently became horrible or if we got a trade offer where we'd win by a landslide.

IMO the Avs would have to be stupid to trade O'Reilly for Booth+Jensen.

Absolutely not we just drafted this guy in 2011 everytime a player rises to the occasion CDC starts talking about potential deals that can get Jensen dealt

I say we don't trade him he can be a future St. Louis for this club.

He has great chemistry with Hank and Burr and I look to seeing the chemistry even getting more better

Jensen is a great player he has a 2 way contract(I think) and you can send him to the minors if he struggles

NO TRADE OFFERS

If Gillis trades this guy he's a goof and he'll get fired the minute he even touches this guy in deals/ transactions

The new identity is if you get drafted to Vancouver you will be traded once you are developed?

That's a great Identity, I guess...

That's our motto. Looks like a player we drafted and developed is going to become a solid NHLer, lets trade him! Grabner, Hodgson, Schneider..

Archived