The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Preds 4 - 7 Canucks F - 03.14.13

Jab316

Lol win a cup with Cory ... he can't even get us into the playoffs the way he's played this year.

You do know that in the nhl to win tthe cup u have to firstly qualify for the playoffs right?

to make the playoffs u have to finish top eight in ur conference... so far cory hasn't given us wins like Lu has.

Not to rain on the victory parade from last night but...Calgary just beat the Preds 6-3 and gave up only 20 shots versus the 33 our guys allowed.

Curtis Glencross withe the hat trick who now has 12 goals this year ...that's only 3 less than our Sedin twins combined.

Hey I'm no coach, but shouldn't AV have been more like:

AV: Hey Zack.

Kass: Yeah?

AV: I appreciate you trying to expand your offensive game, but I want you to tighten things up for the rest of the game. Nothing fancy.

Kass: Sure thing coach.

Luongo vs Schneider is the least of this team's worries........in fact, they may be the only thing from coaching right on down through the 13th forward that I am not actually worried much about.

I wish people would just lay off making at always about the goalies.......how many games have either of them really cost us this year compared to the brutal team defence, lack of scoring, and inexplicable coaching decisions?

Luongo vs Schneider is the least of this team's worries........in fact, they may be the only thing from coaching right on down through the 13th forward that I am not actually worried much about.

I wish people would just lay off making at always about the goalies.......how many games have either of them really cost us this year compared to the brutal team defence, lack of scoring, and inexplicable coaching decisions?

Argue all you want about who's better, but until Schneider takes it to Game 7 of the Finals, he has nothing on Luongo.

He can literally have a GAA of 7 but if he makes Game 7 of the Finals, then he deserves to be in the same category as Luongo. Hell, he can have a GAA of 99 and a Save % of 1, if he gets to that game, then he deserves to be mentioned in the same sentance as Luongo in terms of eliteness.

Unless he wins it in Game 4, then well sure he's a better goaltender. But until he does better than Luongo, IN TERMS OF WINS, not statistics, he's hasn't proven anything that he's better than Luongo.

Chicago won the Cup with Anitti Freakin' Niemi. Guy was absolutely horrible, but guess what, he made the stops when his team needed him to. Stats don't matter people, it's about the W in the end. You can let in 10 goals, as long as you get the W, nobody cares.

Archived