The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A 3rd Line That Could Lead us to a Deep Run

RyanKeslord17

I stronly disagree. He's not abvad contract. He finally has a player that complimebts him, n kesler In the middle of em woukd do wonders. We have to syop bringing in ppl mid season n shaking up the chemestry.

Not sure if Florida makes Matthias available freely, so he'd have to ask to be dealt.

But Luongo's not waiving to go to Florida now. Tampa is a more likely destination for him if a trade is imminent. Ryan Malone is healthy again.

Teams are asking for Schneider though.

While Kess has been injured Booth/Kass has been playing a lot in defensive assignments; often against big lines.

I think AV's just setting them up to play with Kesler when he returns. Its an awful lot of speed and size! Could not help but draw all the bigger match up's in return, which should shelter the Twins from big match ups; a desirable spin off effect?

In the meantime at least they're getting some chemistry...

I like the chemistry that Booth and Kass have.At the beginning of last nights game,they were a force out there.Kassian was really using his size to his advantage,and drawing penalties (until late in the game when he was doing blind drop passes,remininiscent of the 80's Oilers,except his were intercepted..Inevitably,he was riding the pine for awhile).

Scotty Bowman always said that you can't teach size..So if our two power forwards could really put it together..look out!

I like the chemistry that Booth and Kass have.At the beginning of last nights game,they were a force out there.Kassian was really using his size to his advantage,and drawing penalties (until late in the game when he was doing blind drop passes,remininiscent of the 80's Oilers,except his were intercepted..Inevitably,he was riding the pine for awhile).

Scotty Bowman always said that you can't teach size..So if our two power forwards could really put it together..look out!

TSN Insider trading with Bob Mckenzie said the Canucks had inquired about Steve Ott, I like this a lot.

I think he'd look awesome between Booth and Kassian. That said, we'd need to clear $2M roughly of cap space. So trading a guy like Hansen or Higgins wouldn't be enough money wise. Raymond would, but would you trade him? Ballard would, but would they want him? Sulzer is done for the season, but theirs is almost done anyway.

What would you give/they take for Ott, assuming he waives his no trade?

While Kess has been injured Booth/Kass has been playing a lot in defensive assignments; often against big lines.

I think AV's just setting them up to play with Kesler when he returns. Its an awful lot of speed and size! Could not help but draw all the bigger match up's in return, which should shelter the Twins from big match ups; a desirable spin off effect?

In the meantime at least they're getting some chemistry...

Archived