The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs DET Red Wings - 04/20/13

Strombone1

This may be my first and only post this season. I have to admit that I've paid less attention this year than previous years. I think it has to do with the lockout... idk.

As a LONG time Canucks fan from Ohio, it would be great if we could win tonight and keep Columbus in the playoff hunt. They're sitting in 8th and almost everyone has a game in hand.

This may be my first and only post this season. I have to admit that I've paid less attention this year than previous years. I think it has to do with the lockout... idk.

As a LONG time Canucks fan from Ohio, it would be great if we could win tonight and keep Columbus in the playoff hunt. They're sitting in 8th and almost everyone has a game in hand.

Looks like Schneids is starting by Lu's tweet (very funny tweet at that).

Kinda seems like management is going against their word of starting the goalie that's getting them the wins or whatever, but nonetheless we have 2 great goalies hopefully Schneids can bounce back!

Go Nucks

I can't believe AV is going with that third line again...The only difference now I guess is that he can get his match-ups, which may or may not help. That line got lit up by the likes of Garbutt, so I don't think they'll match-up very well against the wings third line.

We're gonna need our special teams to be on their game, and Schneider to stand tall, and we'll have a shot.

Looks like Schneids is starting by Lu's tweet (very funny tweet at that).

Kinda seems like management is going against their word of starting the goalie that's getting them the wins or whatever, but nonetheless we have 2 great goalies hopefully Schneids can bounce back!

Go Nucks

Archived