The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Spector article on Luongo

Hexinvir

I'm usually one of the people defending the bulk of coaching decisions, but this was an absolutely inexplicable decision by AV. Lou should have come out after the 4th or 5th goal. Vigneault also should have used a timeout to tell the Canucks' skaters to get their collective heads out of their collective posteriors.

Cannata would have loved a chance to play in that game, blowout or not.

Like Spector said, we'd better hope that Schneider truly is ready to go, because it would be pretty tough to go back to Luongo in game 1 after that debacle.

I felt bad for Luongo as well - but let's not forget he is the guy who let 7 goals in. Yes, the team had all but vanished for some of those goals but ultimately, nobody did their job properly for the last 10-15 minutes of that game.

It is a shame that his last regular season game for the Canucks ended like that.

I felt bad for Luongo as well - but let's not forget he is the guy who let 7 goals in. Yes, the team had all but vanished for some of those goals but ultimately, nobody did their job properly for the last 10-15 minutes of that game.

It is a shame that his last regular season game for the Canucks ended like that.

"It is a shame that his last regular season game for the Canucks ended like that.'

Wasn't his last regular season gajme supposed to be last year? A lot of people are assuming he gets traded, but the nucks have been trying that for a year now; why is this off season going to be different?

I said it after that game and im going to stick by it now , AV needs to be fired at the end of the playoffs .

You dont treat a veteran and lets not forget also the former captain of the team who is still a dressing room leader like that ,Instead you pull him and throw in Cannata even if he has not played a game yet because thats his job as a backup

I hope Gillis is gone after the playoffs to but i think he is going to get one more chance to move Luongo for something decent and if he fails (Almost a guarantee)then he is gone too

LUongo needs to stop this goals in bunches thing , were he will get phased out, lose his focus and allow multiple goals within a short spam. He's done that multiple times during the 2011 playoffs, 2010 playoffs 2009 playoffs, and regular season this year. It's unacceptable, and who are you Mark Spector? Your just a Canuck hating asshole. Luongo is use to letting in goals in bunches, you know whois to blame? You guys know who? Luongo! Not A.V. Learn to stop a damn puck you sieve! Your not getting shelled when you are shelled! What's the point of putting in Cannata? To embarrass Luongo Less??? how bout Luongo not embarrass himself by stopping the damn puck! Your a number 1 goalie right? PROVE IT YOU SIEVE. He was already shaky the night before despite allowing in 2 goals, the 2nd goal was weak already. Hung to dry or not. Wait a minute. We hung him to dry multiple in the past but he's bailed us out. Why not now?

Luongo's fault.

WE move on to the playoffs now please.

I hope very much Schneider is healthy and ready to start the entire playoffs because if they get eliminated the Luongo excuse can not be used. I want to see who will get the blame then.

After what happened to Lu on sat, I hope that was last time he gets screwed by the coach and is on a new fresh team next year or if it is still here AV must be gone regardless.

"It is a shame that his last regular season game for the Canucks ended like that.'

Wasn't his last regular season gajme supposed to be last year? A lot of people are assuming he gets traded, but the nucks have been trying that for a year now; why is this off season going to be different?

Archived