The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stanton Placed on Injured Reserve

TheRussianRocket.

Actually they do. And suspensions. Just ask Kassian.

Precisely, i'd like to see them give the guy 8 games for that. A pipe dream I know, but if they give that garbage 8 game suspension to Kassian for carelessness than this jackass trashy player should get the same. If not we have enough guys on our team that can Bertuzzi his useless plug ass, which of course would be a shame if it had to come to that.

Actually they do. And suspensions. Just ask Kassian.

Though it might be nice to see a suspension go our way for once, I don't want to see a bonehead call made just b/c a guy got hurt.

Kassian suspension was ridiculous - Edler's was even worse... very frustrating, but this wasn't worth anything.

They aren't going to call anyone up at this point, although Gillis noted Corrado is deserving of one and will likely see some time in the NHL later. We've got 3 games before a week off so if we can hold off using the players we have, then Corrado can keep getting major minutes in the AHL with the Comets - who are coming on of late.

If Stanton's out until early January, then depending on how Alberts and Weber play, when Edler's back and if we do call someone up, there might not be many games we actually have to cover for him.

Is nobody else annoyed that bieksa and kassian did nothing but look at konopka. I love bieksa but man he really picks his spots and when he saw it was konopka he just did a circle and skated by which in my mind is real weak. Kassia should have gone with him too but only yapped away. Hate to say it but once again nucks are not tough enough. If that were another team someone would have asked konopka to dance.

Archived