The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL - 2/6/2014 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

injuries injuries and more injuries

what are people expecting out of this team yes Daniel Kesler Burrows should be scoring and they aren't but the defense has been in shambles all season

But they've shown they could compete. Even in the game we are watching now. They just don't seem to want to for complete games. Is this team magically gonna get better when Henrik is back? The problem started about ten games prior to his injury.

injuries injuries and more injuries

what are people expecting out of this team yes Daniel Kesler Burrows should be scoring and they aren't but the defense has been in shambles all season

there's a lot of coaches doing a lot ore with a lot less. It's not like they're being outskilled........they look like they have no idea where to be on the ice at all, in the defensive zone and there is clearly no thought out plan to create offense at all.

The Canucks are the worst team in the NHL.

I don't think they'd beat an AHL team the way they're playing right now.

Edler is worthless.

Burrows is worthless

Daniel Sedin is worthless.

How can you have a winning hockey team when you have 1/3 of your cap taken up with worthless players?

I'm not seeing the Bold move here, Mike. A bold move would have been to trade the core that you didn't even put in place. Not re-sign it.

I bet the winter classic doesn't even sell out. Who would pay to watch these bums?

Turn in your Canuck card ASAP, the team needs support in times like these ya jerk.

Archived