The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rangers suck so much that they beat the pens.... a team with two of the top 5 players in the nhl...

Pittsburgh is a two line team at best. Shut down Crosby and Malkin and they don't have much to fall back on. All four of Montreal's lines are firing on all cylinders. Much harder for the Rangers to deal with.

Montreal went 2-0-1 against the Rangers this year with all three games being very low scoring.

Whqt a trip for wiese first he gets traded to his fave team (habs) then scores ot playoff goal then scores two huge goals against boston in playoffs also gets under the skin of the bruin rat kings lucic and chara and now has a chance to win east conf against his former team and his former coach!

For me not sure yet im just glad bruins are out

I still like the caps for beating them in 2012 but i still dont like the habs but like weise

So conflicted

Very pleased to say the least that my two teams in the East are into the Conference Finals.

Going to be one hell of an entertaining series imo. I love the style of hockey that both these teams play.

Congrats to the Habs on that epic dumping of the Boston Bruins, and to AV for that great comeback to dispense with the Penguins. Can't stand either of those teams. What a sweet one-two punch back to back.

I'm going to have to go with the Habs in this one.

gunna have to go with the Habs

but part of me feels like this will finally be the year where Lundqvist FINALLY breaks through and gets it done in the conference finals, he's too good to keep getting this close and not make it to the cup finals

should be a great series anyways

Archived