The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teacher Tiffany Leiseth Accused Of Having Sex With 2 Students

babych

You didnt read the story did you?

I believe keeping their mouth shut includes not sharing these nude photos with their friends and other students, so as to make sure that the police would not have been 'tipped off' in the first place.

Wondering how different these comments would be if the genders were reversed.

This ^

I have no problem agreeing with you guys, as long as you can freely admit that its ok for a male teacher to have sex with his female students as long as they are 18.

This ^

I have no problem agreeing with you guys, as long as you can freely admit that its ok for a male teacher to have sex with his female students as long as they are 18.

Unprofessional, but should not be illegal. These kids also went over of their own free will here...

I believe keeping their mouth shut includes not sharing these nude photos with their friends and other students, so as to make sure that the police would not have been 'tipped off' in the first place.

Uh, how old are you? Im 20. Even at 20 , if I was banging my teacher, I'd show my friends the nude pics, just sayin.

I don't really see anything criminal about this due to the fact that they were 18 and no longer her students. It's definitely sleazy and unprofessional though, so I wouldn't have an issue with her losing her job.

Agreed. I don't see a fundamental difference between this and a manager banging his secretary. The company should feel free to fire him, but it's not a crime.

Agreed. I don't see a fundamental difference between this and a manager banging his secretary. The company should feel free to fire him, but it's not a crime.

A coworker relationship is vastly different from a teacher-student relationship.

Archived