The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi | LW

snizzle_

Guest Dasein

Vey can play RW - the position we are missing a player in. He's also practiced with the team all this time, whereas Baertschi just flew in this morning. Vey has studied all the tapes and knows all the adjustments we've made, whereas Baertschi does not.

Not surprised, though I wanted to see Baertschi as well

Edited by Dasein

Looks like Sven might crack the lineup after all, as Richardson still feeling his injury.

...and rightly so. That would be breaking with the "going against the grain" mentality that has been masquerading as a "think outside the box" philosophy.

The media, the fans, the team, the GM, the crowd, and esPECially; Baertschi want Baertschi to play.

A personal vendetta of that magnitude cannot be ignored.

Let him fly.

Guessing Baerstchi wasn't in game shape due to the long trip.

Man... Really??

If i was in my early 20's and got called up to an NHL club, I would be the most energized player on the ice... I would be ecstatic and oozing excitement. It would be thrilling. That's no excuse, it was management's call. I'm sure if he was out there, he wouldn't look 'out of game shape'.

Guest Dasein

Guessing Baerstchi wasn't in game shape due to the long trip.

He also hasn't practiced with the team nor watched and studied game tapes to be prepare for game 4

Guest Dasein

Man... Really??

If i was in my early 20's and got called up to an NHL club, I would be the most energized player on the ice... I would be ecstatic and oozing excitement. It would be thrilling. That's no excuse, it was management's call. I'm sure if he was out there, he wouldn't look 'out of game shape'.

See above

He also hasn't practiced with the team nor watched and studied game tapes to be prepare for game 4

I'm sure he has watched all the games. And I doubt 23 men, 'study' game tapes after every game. They get called into a room for 20 minutes and are individually shown what's wrong.