The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

i have a hunch that already is his name and he just shamelessly plugs his own worthless twitter account here 200 times a day.

And posts articles on the Canucks website with detailed information about Canucks prospects...I think he can keep plugging his twitter account if he is Giuriato (which of course he isn't).

• Upvote 2

well.. because you contribute nothing more to these threads than just copying and pasting his tweets. add your thoughts.. something.

actually since most of us don't see most of these prospects first hand or know much of them. Those tweets are helpful to stay updated on prospects totals, which I find nice commodity to have. As far as I'm concerned, he is contributing to the forums and the threads.

i have a hunch that already is his name and he just shamelessly plugs his own worthless twitter account here 200 times a day.

I hint a bit of jealousy perhaps hmm?

• Upvote 2

well.. because you contribute nothing more to these threads than just copying and pasting his tweets. add your thoughts.. something.

anybody that rags on VC should GTFO

only dbags do that

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter
  • Upvote 3

actually since most of us don't see most of these prospects first hand or know much of them. Those tweets are helpful to stay updated on prospects totals, which I find nice commodity to have. As far as I'm concerned, he is contributing to the forums and the threads.

I hint a bit of jealousy perhaps hmm?

jealous of what exactly?

and we have a prospects point tracker thread for a reason.

• Upvote 2

All I can see when I think about this is battle:

CONTAINS SWEAR/DEROGATORY TERM DO NOT WATCH IF THIS WILL OFFEND YOU! I DO NOT SUPPORT THE USE OF THIS TERM AND YOU WATCH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Sincerely Derp...

Edited by Derp...
  • Upvote 1

All I can see when I think about this is battle:

CONTAINS SWEAR/DEROGATORY TERM DO NOT WATCH IF THIS WILL OFFEND YOU! I DO NOT SUPPORT THE USE OF THIS TERM AND YOU WATCH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Sincerely Derp...

Let me know if this disclaimer works. I often get warning points for language, but you may have found a backdoor.

I actually think VC should change his name to Tyson Giuriato, that way posting all of his tweets would be better received by everyone. A lot of people view his current tweet posting as a means to pad his post total, but I think the name change would nix this belief.

I actually think VC should change his name to Tyson Giuriato, that way posting all of his tweets would be better received by everyone. A lot of people view his current tweet posting as a means to pad his post total, but I think the name change would nix this belief.

alot of people should eat poop

pretty sure 95% don't care

As for Horvat hes really showing he is going to push hard to make the roster next year...going to be a very good camp I think for a lot of prospects