The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanbir From Surrey, A Canucks Twitter Troll Account bites the dust.

Positive Canuck

Tanbir's Twitter Account de-activated.   

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After claiming that Evander Kane will be a Vancouver Canuck on Monday, well known Canucks troll Tanbir From Surrey, a known complainer of everything has dusted his account.
Speculation abounds that his social media life couldn't handle the bad guess on Evander and has done itself an honour killing. 
Will you miss Tanbir and his rants ? or are u happy he's gone ?

Wasn't he also the guy who went to the season ticket holder summit, had Linden pull him aside and talked some pretty confidential stuff with him, and the next day he crows about how the team wanted to get rid of Higgins? Basically violating Lindens trust.

There is a difference between being a hard core fan and an attention whore.  good riddance 

Just now, DSVII said:

Wasn't he also the guy who went to the season ticket holder summit, had Linden pull him aside and talked some pretty confidential stuff with him, and the next day he crows about how the team wanted to get rid of Higgins? Basically violating Lindens trust.

There is a difference between being a hard core fan and an attention whore.  good riddance 

good riddance indeed !!

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Can we also have Mike in Langley de-activated from calling in during post-game shows?

amen, that guy is about the most annoying clown in Canucks nation, his phone calls , a cry for help.

god i hate that guy and his whiney cancerous voice.

I could see him and Tony Gallagher at the bath house poking needles into Jim Benning Voodoo dolls.

As much as I'll miss the sticky beet juice that spilled under my fridge and then gathered dust bunnies because I didn't know it was there.  Wait, less than that.

I should lock this for substance but it's summer and hey, we've got nothing much going on.  Mildly entertaining.    #Rollwithit

6 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Its such a damn waste of life to spend your days calling in to a third-rate radio station to complain about a sport that you don't even really understand in the first place. 

People are stupid.

1 hour ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Pauser, Troy from Whiterock, Mike, Tanbir and desi all provided entertainment. Every pot needs a spoon to stir things up a bit. We need these posters/callers to some extent. 

I went to school with the Pauser in Burnaby...he didnt talk that much back then.

Archived