The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks claim Joseph Cramarossa off waivers

Yes! I suggested we claim him last night... I may have Canuck 'sources' :ph34r: ..... jk

Duck fans are not happy about this, they thought he was their best 4th liner.

He's a scrappy agitator that hits hard and has decent size. Perhaps a Dorsett replacement? 

7 minutes ago, b3. said:

God forbid we just let Grenier and Labate get some more games in.

I really liked Labate and still think there is room for him in the lineup in the future with all the illnesses and injuries and what not.

Grenier I couldn't care less about.  I've never really noticed him on the ice any game he's played for us.  He's got a classic case of just not being good enough for the NHL.

1 minute ago, b3. said:

God forbid we just let Grenier and Labate get some more games in.

It'd be nice to give them both extended looks down the stretch but Benning also has obligations to Utica.

The Comets still have an outside chance at the playoffs and will need some players back if they are to have any hope of getting in.

On that note, hopefully we also remember to paper our youngsters this year so they can join the Utica roster (if the Comets manage to squeeze into the postseason).

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Who are you and what did you do with combover?

Lol...

i combed to the right today. 

I like what jims been doing in the last few days it's steps in the right direction.

no picks or prospects leaving just coming in for players that might be lost for nothing going out.

What's not to like.

Archived