The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

As per CanucksArmy, here are EP's top 10 moments from 2018 2019

I'm surprised that his tying goal against the Avs wasn't in there somewhere. That was one of the most exciting Nucks highlights I had seen since 2011 (other than Hank setting up Danny for the OT winner in their final home game). 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 8:39 AM, higgyfan said:

I think Zegras is gone in the top 5-7.

Boldy, Krebs or Zegras for me. I think one of those three guys will be there for us and i would love to see any of them in our top 6.

Boldy has great hockey IQ and I think he and Petey would be thinking two steps ahead of the competition on the ice. Excellent playmaker with an awesome shot to go along with it. 

Krebs has a non stop motor with quick feet and is a top notch passer as well. I feel like I would prefer to see him play with Bo but i think hes the kind of guy you plug into your line up and he gives you 100% every shift.

Zegras might be a bit more one dimensional than Boldy but hes quicker and possibly more skilled. Would also be fun to see this guy on our top line.

Zegras and Pettersson could have fun playing keep-away with opponents lol They both pass extremely well, very skilled in that regard. While, Boeser, sets himself up for the one-timer. Speaking of: I hope Boeser has is working on that part of his game this off season. He tends to take too much time eyeing up or setting up the shot, needs to just let 'er rip when it hits his stick.

2 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Zegras and Pettersson could have fun playing keep-away with opponents lol They both pass extremely well, very skilled in that regard. While, Boeser, sets himself up for the one-timer. Speaking of: I hope Boeser has is working on that part of his game this off season. He tends to take too much time eyeing up or setting up the shot, needs to just let 'er rip when it hits his stick.

And we'd even have the option of playing Zegras at centre. That would be like having a one-two punch of Backstrom and Kuznetsov, and an ELITE, ELITE bottom-6 of Horvat and Gaudette.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:25 AM, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I'm surprised that his tying goal against the Avs wasn't in there somewhere. That was one of the most exciting Nucks highlights I had seen since 2011 (other than Hank setting up Danny for the OT winner in their final home game). 

That game was the highlight of the season.

10 hours ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

:wub::wub::wub:

If only people(Green, Benning) tries to understand how bad behaviour(egoism, bullying etc) affect Petey. A big No if everyone want Petey to give 100% and focus on hockey. 

So the rotten fans that bully Loui Eriksson attack Petey also. 

I've asked why fans/management don't seem to understand how important psychology is. Human relations is one of the important keys for winning. 

• Wat 2

2 hours ago, Timråfan said:

If only people(Green, Benning) tries to understand how bad behaviour(egoism, bullying etc) affect Petey. A big No if everyone want Petey to give 100% and focus on hockey. 

So the rotten fans that bully Loui Eriksson attack Petey also. 

I've asked why fans/management don't seem to understand how important psychology is. Human relations is one of the important keys for winning. 

The Canucks have a sports psychologist on their medical staff.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

:wub::wub::wub:

Wow, Canucks not only have this amazing hockey talent that appears to be even a better human than he is a hockey player, they seemingly have a player who as a kid was "Home Alone".    Didn't recognize this until now......

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1