The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Among Invitees Has Stood Out Most for You during Development Camp?

DragonSlayer14

Who Among Invitees Has Stood Out Most for You during Development Camp?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really thought Justin Parizek played well.  Looked like he was more active compared to his prospects camp last year round.  Was involved in almost everything.

Like Aaron Irving, really wanted him back in 2014 before Nashville took him.  Calm steady, and does nothing to really be noticed, but likely is doing everything right.

Beck Warm was pretty good when team white decided to take a breather lol.

48 minutes ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

Really only voted so I could get the best back up goalie name ever nominated. B. Warm. 

How does he not get a camp invite based on name alone. 

EmW

No kidding. It could only be better if his last name was "Ready" . Felt bad for him in the shoot out part. 

I don't know if any of these guys earned a job in Utica... maybe Irving? 

46 minutes ago, ice orca said:

The Zappa effect..Moon Unit and Dweezil.

Years ago my brother rented underneath this family. Kinda one of those new age crystal worshipping froofy doofus types. Anyways, the kid had some real name I can't remember - let's just say: David.  But, he didn't want to be called David.  The kid was all of 7 years old.  He wanted to be called Rabbit.  So the parents asked us to call him Rabbit when around the house.

edit

yes. I'm serious.

10 hours ago, Blue_Jays_Canucks said:

Sign Irving 

I watched Irving and he really looked great on his Jr team Everett.. He made great passes out of zone, great in own zone. even got in a fight, was there best D man.

I hope we sign him..

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Years ago my brother rented underneath this family. Kinda one of those new age crystal worshipping froofy doofus types. Anyways, the kid had some real name I can't remember - let's just say: David.  But, he didn't want to be called David.  The kid was all of 7 years old.  He wanted to be called Rabbit.  So the parents asked us to call him Rabbit when around the house.

Haha.

17 minutes ago, riffraff said:

edit

yes. I'm serious.

At least Rabbit is kind of an OK nick-name.  not like they were asking you to call him sissy-fissy or penile-plunker or some stupid name like that.  

Archived