HammerHawks

Yann Sauve

Rate this topic

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate location for this post. I am curious if there are any Yann Sauve fans/collectors here. I have a massive collection of him and figured this would be a good place to see if anyone would be interested! I have seemingly every imaginable hockey card of him and have a rookie year game worn home jersey as well! Any insight would be appreciated!

For those asking why Yann Sauve, he was at my high school.

Edited by HammerHawks
  • Upvote 2

My friend is...she provides me with updates of where he's at/how he's doing.  Which is cool...always wonder "where are they now?".

Wait...what? Yann Sauve? He's only played 8 NHL games (Canucks) in his career, and it's been 4 years since. 0 points and a -4. Really curious why you're collecting Sauve stuff. Related? Stalker? lol

Oh, and welcome to CDC! Good, interesting Canucks discussions here.  

Edited by NUCKER67

Doesn't he have cancer? I seem to remember hearing that. If so, I hope he is well now.

@NUCKER67 You'd be surprised who has super fans! There's a girl I saw on twitter absolutely obsessed with Michael Chaput. She owns tons of his game worn jerseys, bought a Chaput replica Canucks jersey, etc. Then there's me with all my Granlund memorabilia :) Sometimes you can't help who catches your eye!

3 minutes ago, HammerHawks said:

He was at my school, haha. But, I'm trying to pay for university and want to move the stuff now haha.

I was just funning with you. Cool to have such memorbillia. I have some collectable stuff at home too, that probably isn't over-popular, but it's mine and I like it :) Best of luck with the sales.

If Yann Sauve isn't collecting any of my memorabilia  then why should I collect his?::D

• Upvote 4

iI always rooted for Sauve, he seemed like a good guy.. I had no idea that he would have fans to this level. Good for him to make that kind of impact.

I remember growing up a Pavel Bure fan. A had almost every card of his (except the really expensive ones). I sold them all for $550 about 17 years ago. Those were the days! I still have all of my rookie cards though, which unfortunately aren't worth much, as they range from about 1988 to 2000 and were so heavily mass produced. I'm getting off topic though. Back to the point...so I collected Pavel Bure cards, right...Yann freakin Suave?!? But....why??

You should probably sell it in the black market.... it will go for millions.

1 minute ago, coastal.view said:

didn't Sanguinetti win the norris already ? i thought i read he was of that calibre

Norris, Art Ross, and took Vancouver to the Cup, remember? :lol:

27 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Norris, Art Ross, and took Vancouver to the Cup, remember? :lol:

darn i really don't

age must be catching up with me i guess

loosing my memory

• Upvote 1