The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Failed Suicide Bombing Attack In NYC Subway Passage

SabreFan1

14 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Damn. Blew up his ballsack and was arrested. Sucks to be him.

you'd think "don't tape bomb to nads" would be somewhere on the terrorist pre-bombing check list. Thats what you get when you skimp on quality assurance I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you'd think "don't tape bomb to nads" would be somewhere on the terrorist pre-bombing check list. Thats what you get when you skimp on quality assurance I guess. 

I wonder if these guys sit in their crappy apartments waiting for their home made explosive equipment from amazon to show up.

"3 days?! I paid for Prime!"

"Fra-g-lee....Hm, must be Italian"

I might be sick, actually, I know I am sick...but some of my favorite days overseas were watching these low lives blow themselves up while trying to plant road side bombs.

1 minute ago, Hypocritical Cranium said:

72 pearls of widom, one of the most misinterpreted things in the world. With that said, this guy could have used some of those pearls early. 

so wait a minute, they're not even doing this for after-life sex? geez fellas read a book for the wisdom part. 

50 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Depends. You talking about a specific area in a city, the whole city, or the country?

I had an opportunity to visit Sri Lanka in 2006. The country wasn't in shambles, but safety could not be guaranteed as they were still in the middle (although we now know it was nearing the end) of civil war. Attacks like public bombings were not uncommon, so my vested interest in not being a bus bomb casualty or more generally caught up in any crossfire kept me from taking a friends offer to visit and have a personalized inside tour of the country. 

The only regret I harbour is of not meeting new friends who would have been excited to show me their country, their local remote beautiful beaches famous for surfing, and eating their spicy spicy food. I have nothing to regret about not visiting a place that, rightly or wrongly, has rebels bombing/killing civilians to further their cause. I only wish the country had settled down much more before my opportunity arose because I really wanted to go. I still do.

Where is this scary place so I can dawn patrol an un crowded break.:ph34r:

4 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Scum.

Thank god no one was hurt. I have a question for y'all, does hearing about attacks like his turn you away from visiting where they have occurred?

Incidents like this don't turn me away at all, it's still a stable and safe city. 

My "don't visit there" line is large-scale instability and/or vastly unreliable and corrupt legal system. I love Egypt, but I wasn't about to go back to Cairo in the height of the "Arab Spring" in 2011.

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so wait a minute, they're not even doing this for after-life sex? geez fellas read a book for the wisdom part. 

Nope, no after-life sex benefits, at least not for those who interpret it correctly. 

Now, if the virgins thing was true, you would think it would clarify the gender of the virgins right? 

Archived