The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Alabama Senate Election - Jones Defeat Moore in Upset Win

DonLever

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

The outright lies being peddled by the Moore camp is astonishing really.

If Alabama really eats it up and elects him they're dumber than I thought.

And that says a lot because I think to a person Bamans are dumb

Nic Dowd called. He would like a word with you. :bigblush:

This is what happens when  your state uses ancestry.com as a dating site.  This subhuman piece of garbage should be banned from holding any office purely for being an evil bigot.  Add in the fact he's probably a rapist to that?  The state should be ashamed of themselves collectively.  We should be giving anyone respectable who wants to get out of that cesspool refugee status.

Maybe people need to wait with all these fatalistic predictions, it's not even close to over and Jones is supercharging the black belt while Moore is getting the margins, but not the turnout he needs in the white rural areas.

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

This is what happens when  your state uses ancestry.com as a dating site.  This subhuman piece of garbage should be banned from holding any office purely for being an evil bigot.  Add in the fact he's probably a rapist to that?  The state should be ashamed of themselves collectively.  We should be giving anyone respectable who wants to get out of that cesspool refugee status.

Good idea to boost Canada's population,but it leaves America filled with nothing but idiots and lots of war toys.

20 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

its disturbing that all you have to do is call yourself "christian" and you get a free pass. Well like the saying says, you get the politicians you deserve. 

7 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Maybe people need to wait with all these fatalistic predictions, it's not even close to over and Jones is supercharging the black belt while Moore is getting the margins, but not the turnout he needs in the white rural areas.

I hope you are right but Roy Moore being up 7.4% and 51,000 votes with 64% reporting is not looking good for Jones at all.

7 minutes ago, Mikey2Dope said:

I hope you are right but Roy Moore being up 7.4% and 51,000 votes with 64% reporting is not looking good for Jones at all.

40% of Birmingham vote is in, 7% of Mobile vote is in, most of the red areas have 100% counted. I'm leaning Jones wins right now, but it's a close race and should not be talked about as "it's over" for either side.

1 minute ago, Mattrek said:

40% of Birmingham vote is in, 7% of Mobile vote is in, most of the red areas have 100% counted. I'm leaning Jones wins right now, but it's a close race and should not be talked about as "it's over" for either side.

Well it's gone from 8.3% to 4.8% so here's hoping!!

47 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Moore's gonna win. He was projected to anyway, the favorite, and evangelicals are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Just hearing on CNN that the Senate would likely have to remove Moore soon after he’s elected anyway.  

Archived