The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, bp79 said:

Lol, you Again? The guy who Blamed jake for our last loss even tho he never even played :lol: Take you negative $&!#e and go post on A oiler or flames website.  The points will come when he starts getting confidence and icetime Not everyone can jump right in and play like Brock or Bo 

How do you blame someone for a loss if they never played??? I did say that Fake Virtanen is a major dud/ bust. Not sure what people like you are soo optimistic about. He plays like a 230lb p***y.

11 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

That’s the thing though even when Edler has a good game the haters on here still pile on him anyway. He’s been better this year than he was last. Nowhere near as bad as the haters on here claim, but alas he is the current whipping boy du jour. 

He's better than a lot of people here think he is.  Right now he's only a -4 on the season despite playing the most minutes for a dman, night in and night out, and getting the toughest assignments.  He's got the most blocked shots, the second most hits, and the most points for a dman on the team.  Yeah, he's had some rough games.  But it's only because of the heavy load he's had to carry on a constant basis.

8 minutes ago, bp79 said:

I can't speak for other people, but I've always been A fan of his. And he has been good for more than one game this year. Compared to last year there has been a lot fewer posts complaining about him that was my point. 

Completely agree. His PPG is the best he's had in 4 years. He's on for more tough minutes than any other d man we have (including Tanev).

He's our best overall D and it's not his fault we don't have a bonafide #1 guy so for now he's it. 

plus... wait for it... he passed to Brock for "the rocket" ! :)

12 minutes ago, cory40 said:

If the Sedins come back next year. Then 8 mins a night top. And 1st power play. They were hemmed in all night. With a couple break out passes to Brock.

I think the Canucks are 13-5 this year when the Sedins plays under 15 minutes per game including pp time.

This is when they play their best so we just need enough depth to keep them in the 3rd line minute role when injuries hit. 

9 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

LOL looks like Edlers droppin a lot on panties on this site tonight. Wouldnt surprise me if he has a crap game on thurs...typical Edler stuff like how he likes to lose the puck at the blueline, shooting into crowds, breaking his stick, boneheaded plays on the PP etc etc.

tenor.gif?itemid=5655942

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5655942

That dude is such A troll. He spews crap in every post he writes. If you present him with facts he throws A temper tantrum. Not sure why people like that bother in the first place. Maybe he's Arty57 from the Sportsnet forums:goat:

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

Don’t like no retaliation.. for Lewis pummeling brockstar.

great game though, feels good spanking the kings . 

1 hour ago, TheRocket18 said:

Yeah Im one for retaliation after that hit as well, although the goal was good.

Retaliation is exactly what the Kings were looking for, down in the game and not looking good. They were looking for some emotion, some jump.

This is one of those times you just point up at the scoreboard and skate away.

If we're down and the same hit is made, then yes, destroy, kill, maim and crush. But if we're winning, let them keep losing.

So the boys chose this game to have a little fun? Just when I'm in transit back to Van and couldn't watch or listen? #@*#!

Thanks for posting the condensed game Vintage. Brock with 2! And Eriksson! woah...and he looked like he actually worked for those goals.

No, I'm not going to stop watching for good luck. I don't believe that kind of superstition. Only that the Hockey Gods have some kind of gripe we've never figured out yet.  And Bettman is an evil little count hell bent on destroying us.

Go Canucks Go!

2 minutes ago, brownky said:

Retaliation is exactly what the Kings were looking for, down in the game and not looking good. They were looking for some emotion, some jump.

This is one of those times you just point up at the scoreboard and skate away.

If we're down and the same hit is made, then yes, destroy, kill, maim and crush. But if we're winning, let them keep losing.

mixed views on this. maybe not this play but I really hope in the future we have a Donald brashear type or someone. we lacked that in 11` and we currently. it would be awesome if we could get someone like reeves from the pens.

40 minutes ago, bp79 said:

That dude is such A troll. He spews crap in every post he writes. If you present him with facts he throws A temper tantrum. Not sure why people like that bother in the first place. Maybe he's Arty57 from the Sportsnet forums:goat:

He's entertaining though. Arty 57 deserves a punch in the head like....all day.

Archived