The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 Young Stars Classic

4 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

Just Winnipeg? Did our prospect pool scare off all the competition?

Edmonton doesn't have prospects anymore. When they're drafted they immediately graduate to the NHL.

And as for the Flames, well we won't even talk about their "prospect pool".

21 hours ago, jobird said:

Just got my tix this morning.  Pre sale is up.  Not sure if it will work but code CLASSIC18 is what I was emailed.  Good luck and see you there.

Is there a way to only get tickets for Canucks vs Jets? Not really interested at the university games tbh.

11 hours ago, jobird said:

I know single game tickets go on sale at a later date but it's only $35 bux a ticket for alllll the games.  Single tickets I assume are gonna be $20 ish.

Ya got my ticket package too. It's a good deal, about $20 per game if you are only watching the Canucks ones, about the same amount you spend for WHL hockey anyways. So I went with the package. Got center ice seat too so I really look forward to it!

19 hours ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Yikes, I'll probably pass up on this tourney. Seeing one squad crush the opposition is never fun. 

The UBC and U of A team’s will be older than our team.  Sure they won’t have the skill level, but they will be physically men, for the most part.  

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

Does anyone know if Juolevi is going to be at this tourney? Or any other info on the lineups? 

Juolevi is likely not playing since he is still recovering from his offseason surgery. All info I have seen on him project him as being ready for "camp" which I take as main training camp. Not young stars. 

Lineup details will come out in early September.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, Alflives said:

The UBC and U of A team’s will be older than our team.  Sure they won’t have the skill level, but they will be physically men, for the most part.  

What will the rest of the university men be made up of for the parts that are not "mostly men" Alf?   Cyborg?

Archived