The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boeser just lucky????

Omg i laughed soooo hard at this! 

What a moronic thing to say!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/proof-brock-boeser-was-lucky/vp-AAymUI2

Ok edit..  this to add to it a bit in a side note..

You should of seen me when Boeser hit the ice after hitting the bench door opening..

First... was for him as a regular guy hoping he was ok of course

Second...  OMGFG!!!  We finally have a guy turning into a superstar if not already, i.e. allstar game invitation, and his days are done (thankfully it wasn't the case!!)   i f'n nearly cried in my double face palm, head shaking disbelief.

But on Brock as a subject, IF  he works on his release (which btw reminds me of Mike Bossy shot) and he gets it off even sooner and he pulls a Horvat and increases his speed and gives Barzal a run for his money as in rookie points next season but i saw in an interview that his goal was to work on his shot and i think (just my opinion) the release part of his shot and it did happen? Holy!!!  I'd almost feel sorry for opposing goalies like Moron in the vid...  ok stress ALMOST! lmoa..  but i'm pretty stoked and super curious to see how far he got with both release and leg speed...  hmmmm...  cross between Mike Bossy and Pavel Bure?  $&!#E!!!! 

This is why we need the guys Benning picked last year to make it... to protect our stars and put in goals themselves...  ie Gadjovich and Lind..

I like our incoming top six lines inter changeable (if Gad and Lind need a yr in utica with call ups)

Pettersson Horvat Boeser Virtanen Lind Gadjovich

Ok so other players can sub in of course but our bottom six will be pretty good too!  Now about the D?  Meh who knows but mr benning? Dobson pls  lol You know i have my doubts he's going to be there at 7th  :(   A Dman with a boeser-ish wrist shot? curious? see his youtube highlights...

IF i was Benning and had a shot at him? certainly and then i'd try to see if Dobson could play forward..  whoa...  seriously?  another Boeser as forward?  wow!  YES PLEASE!!!!! 

top line, Boeser, Boeser, Pettersson in other words?   Wow ummm!!  ok ok so i'm dreaming but a guy the size of Dobson who could easily protect Boeser and Pettersson and snipe boeser style?  wait, this is vancouver...  we never get that lucky!!! Oh well yeah i'm dreaming.... 

Why am i so on about having the Gadjovich/Dobson style of players on the team too?  Well...  cough cough "sedin beatings" could cough...  newsflash we still have the sedins in a way so we don't need goons or enforcers who can't put in many goals, just hard nosed, bigger than average guys then we make the playoff's if our stars are on the ice and not injured our banged up.

I guess it was pure luck he made the all star game too, must have had his name close to the top of the hat with names inside it..  smh! 

Well...  decided to thread it for a laugh, nothing much news worthy going on these days until the draft arrives..

1 minute ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Wow. I know MSN sucks as a legitimate source for news (it's why I dropped Hotmail), but SBNation is that behind the times? This was from months ago.

Not everyone saw it sir..  and it's funny.. relax dude...  that's it, that's all...  doesn't matter where it came from... i lmao'd when i saw and so did others..  that's all..

40 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Day the Canucks play the Penguins

Murray: uhh coach? I don't feel so good today, maybe I'll sit this one out?

LMAO! (pre-game) Murray spotted in prayer postion...  knows his fate... 

4 hours ago, iceman64 said:

I guess it was pure luck he made the all star game too, must have had his name close to the top of the hat with names inside it..  smh! 

Well...  decided to thread it for a laugh, nothing much news worthy going on these days until the draft arrives..

yeah and we all know that target was defective as well

4 hours ago, iceman64 said:

I guess it was pure luck he made the all star game too, must have had his name close to the top of the hat with names inside it..  smh! .

It was pure luck (bad in this case) when John Garrett failed to win the "player of the game award" in his allstar game appearance  (Gretzky woke up and decided to give a **** :lol:).  Seriously though, Garrett had a pretty good game on my recollection.

Let us not forget the legendary Canuck Rory Fitzpatrick!

Archived