The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] WINNIPEG JETS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | DEC.22 | 7:00PM | CBC CLOWNS | SN650 |

J-23

EP is due for a break out game. 5 points? Has any player done that before New years as a rookie? That is 3  five point games? Wouldn't that be cool.But that's what I wish 4! But Elias has looked a little tired last few games. Even though he has gotten points!

Think this game is going to be a lot like the TBL game just not as dirty. Something that struck me, I think Cheech said it early in the first in the TBL game. Something along the lines of both teams are playing well and winning, so neither team is just gonna give up and roll over. 

It's going to be a battle out there and barring the Jets just steamrolling over us it'll probably come down to special teams. Hoping, begging the PP shows something. More often than not, nothing happens on it. 

3 hours ago, The Game said:

The bottle he's holding, "Pommac", is a non-alcoholic soda, I find that pretty hilarious...

well he was 18, not like he could have an alcholic one, with the media back lashin on him, im sure afterwards him and his boys, celebrated after...

Archived